There is no better way to take advantage of time than joining this perfect circuit.
Two days to get to know the whole essence of Scotland in small groups and superior accommodation. Unbeatable!
- Meet Stirling and national hero William Wallace ,
- Relax admiring the beauty of the Highlands at Glen Coe.
- enjoy the area's gastonomy in Fort William
- tour Loch Ness in search of Nessie
- and arrive in Inverness to spend the afternoon and rest for the next day.
- We will cross the central column of the country to discover one of the most beautiful distilleries in Scotland,
- we will walk among the tallest trees in the UK in the Hermit Forest
- and after replenishing forces in the endearing village of Dunkeld,
- we will travel to the east coast to visit the most important town in the country, Saint Andrews.
- Before arriving in Edinburgh we will see the Forth bridges.
Soak up nature, culture and history on a trip you'll never forget.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Thank you very much for booking your tour with us!
The meeting point is at the entrance of ST ANDREW'S HOUSE 2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG. There you'll see someone from our team with the green umbrella and our logo.
The ESSENTIAL SCOTLAND Tour departs at 8.00am but please go at 7.45am so that the tour can leave on time. Punctuality is very important and the tour will always leave at your time.
Remember that you can only bring a small/medium suitcase of 15kgs per person.
Another email will be sent the day before the tour as a reminder.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here we are waiting for you ready for your next adventure!
● Bring comfortable clothes and appropriate footwear.
● No need to bring food.
● Always wear a waterproof or umbrella.
● Extra money for extra expenses.
● You need to be at the starting point 15 mins in advance.
● A minimum of 4 people is required to make the departure.
● The company will not wait for the person who for reasons outside the company is not at the starting point at the indicated time.
Download now the PDF with all the information related to your tour in the button below.
Have you booked your Edinburgh walking tour yet?
Don't miss the opportunity to participate in the city's most acclaimed tours. Walk in hand with our guides and let them tell you all the secrets of the Scottish capital.
Join our guided tours:
- Old City Tour
- Dean Village & Water of Leith
- Black Legends Tour
- Glasgow by train
Sign up by clicking on the logo and don't miss this opportunity!