Loch Ness & Highlands Tour
Without a doubt the best way to discover Loch Ness and the Highlands in one day!
Discover nature, valleys and mountains and the history that surrounds the famous Loch Ness.
- Coffee break at Loch Lubnaig
- Crossing Trossachs National Park and Loch Lomond
- Rannoch Moor Crossing
- Stop in the beautiful Glencoe Valley
- Lunch at Loch Ness
- We go up the 37 km north shore of Loch Ness with several stops
- Visiting Inverness, you will have time to walk through the alleys and along the river Ness
- Break in Dunkeld on the way back to Edinburgh.
You can't see more in a day!
- The tour includes private transport by minibus. He is in French with a private guide.
- The tour does not include meals or tickets to the various tourist attractions.
Lunch will take place between 13:00 and 13:30
- It is advisable to put on and dress appropriately.
- Scotland is a country where the weather can be unpredictable. It is possible that the itinerary or schedules may vary due to unstable weather conditions, road works or traffic accidents, all of which are beyond Scotland's control travel.
- Minimum number of people: 4 (It does not apply to private tours)
- Minimum age to participate in our tour: 4 years old. (It does not apply to private tours)
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
Please call us at (FR) 06 70 51 36 66/+44 1313571222 if you want to book a private tour for more than 8 people.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Thank you so much for booking your visit with us!
The meeting point will be at the entrance to ST ANDREW'S HOUSE (2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG). There you will see a member of our team with a green umbrella and our logo.
The meeting point is ST ANDREW'S HOUSE (2 REGENT ROAD). Click here to see the Starting Point
The GLEN COE - LOCH NESS - INVERNESS tour starts at 7:30. However, you are asked to arrive at 7:15 so that the tour can start on time. Punctuality is very important. No latecomers will be expected.
reminder, another email will be sent to you the day before the visit.
For any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
We're waiting for you in Edinburgh for your next adventure!
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- The meal is not included. Restaurants are available on site.
- Please always wear a waterproof garment or umbrella.
● It is necessary to be at the starting point 15 minutes in advance.
● A minimum of 4 people is required for departure.
● Additional funds for extra expenses.
● Scotland Travel will not wait for the person who, for reasons beyond his control, will not be at the point of departure at the indicated time.