Dragonfly Outlander Tour - 1 Day
The Dragonfly Outlander Tour will take you to castles, palaces, and landscapes where some of the most passionate moments were filmed for the Outlander TV series.
The filming locations you will visit on this tour include the harbour where Jamie and Claire first arrive in France, Versailles’ Gardens where Jamie and Black Jack meet again, the chapel where Rupert lost an eye and the location of the Witch Trials to name but a few. Join fellow Outlander-fans and follow in the footsteps of Jamie and Claire. You are sure of a warm welcome.
- Tours run with a summer (Mar – Sep) and winter (Oct – Feb) itinerary. Email us directly to book in winter
- The entrance fees listed below are for guidance only and can change at any time.
- Itineraries may also change at short notice due to local events.
- Many of the locations on this tour have uneven terrain or cobblestones and are not suitable for those with mobility restrictions.
Mar-Sept: Tuesday 9:00 hrs
Oct – Feb: by arrangement
By 17:00 hours Linlithgow Train Station, Station Road, Linlithgow
What to bring:
- Your tour confirmation email
- Comfortable footwear, such as walking boots, trainers and sneakers
- Cash, credit card, or Historic Scotland Explorer Pass for entrance fees (see below)
- Entry to Drummond Castle Gardens – £6 (£5.50)
- Entry to Tibbermore Church – Recommended £5 donation
The prices listed here are for guidance only and can change at any time.
* An Historic Scotland Explorer Pass is great value if you are planning to travel in Scotland after your tour. As well as giving you access to these properties, you can also visit any of their 70 properties, including Edinburgh and Stirling Castles, for no additional cost. More details here.
48 hours or more before start: 100% refunds. After that time: no refunds. (Terms and Conditions)
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|