Jacobites and Scottish Highlands Discovery Tour from Glasgow
Visit the Scottish Highlands on this day trip from Glasgow for a full day of sightseeing in a relaxed and personal atmosphere. You'll see Culloden Battlefield, The Highland Folk Museum, 4000-year-old standing stones and more!
- Person - £75
Why Choose This Tour:
- Explore the Perthshire Highland Town of Pitlochry.
- Experience the Highland Folk Museum.
- Learn about the 1745 Jacobite Uprising at Culloden Battlefield and Visitor Centre.
- Discover the Clava Cairns, 4000-year-old burial cairns and standing stones.
- Enjoy the beautiful forest, waterfalls and folly at the Hermitage in Dunkeld.
- 7 am: Pick up at 266 George Street, Glasgow
- Stop in Pitlochry for a rest stop with the option of visiting the Heathergems Factory which has free entry.
- Visit the Highland Folk Museum (only available in the summer season). (donation entry)
- Visit the Culloden Battlefield and visitor centre, where we also have lunch.
- Visit the Clava Cairns.
- Visit the Hermitage in Perthshire.
- Arrive back in Glasgow for around 7 pm
What to Bring
- A copy of your confirmation email
- A light rain jacket
- Cash, credit card, or Scottish Heritage Pass for entrance fees
- Please wear closed, comfortable footwear
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|