St. Andrews - Castillo Dunnottar - Dundee - Falkland
The best way to discover the east coast of Scotland in one day!
Enjoy one of the most beautiful tours in Scotland
- Discover the village of Saint Andrews and let yourself be taken by our guide to discover its secrets
- Walk along the cliffs of Stonehaven to Dunnottar Castle that won't leave you indifferent
- You will pass by the village of Falkland, known for being in the Outlander series
- You will visit South Queensferry, a little gem 30 minutes from Edinburgh, site of gigantic bridges listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
An ideal tour to discover the east coast of Scotland, less explored but just as surprising in beauty and charm.
- The tour includes private transport by minibus. He is in French with a private guide.
- The tour does not include meals or tickets to the various tourist attractions.
Lunch will take place between 12:00 and 13:00
- It is advisable to put on and dress appropriately.
- Scotland is a country where the weather can be unpredictable. It is possible that the itinerary or schedules may vary due to unstable weather conditions, road works or traffic accidents, all of which are beyond Scotland's control
- Minimum number of people: 4 (It does not apply to private tours)
- Minimum age to participate in our tour: 4 years old. (It does not apply to private tours)
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
Please call us at (FR) 06 70 51 36 66/+44 1313571222 if you want to book a private tour for more than 8 people.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Thank you so much for booking your visit with us!
The meeting point is at the entrance of ST ANDREW'S HOUSE (2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG). There you will see someone from our team with the green umbrella and our logo.
Click here to see the Starting Point
The tour of ST ANDREWS - STONEHAVEN CLIFFS - DUNNOTTAR CASTLE - FALKLAND starts at 8:00 but please go at 7:45 so that the tour can leave on time. Punctuality is very important and the visit will always be on time.
Another email will be sent to you the day before the visit as a reminder.
Wearing a mask is mandatory during the whole excursion.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Here, we are waiting for you ready for your next adventure!
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- There is no need to bring food.
- Always wear a waterproof garment or an umbrella
● You have to be at the starting point 15 minutes in advance.
● A minimum of 4 people is required to place the order.
● Extra money for extra expenses.
● The company will not wait for the person who, for reasons other than the company, is not at the starting point at the indicated time.