St Andrews & The Fishing Villages of Fife from Edinburgh
Enjoy a charming day tour of St Andrews and the Villages of Fife, with up to 3 hours free time exploring the medieval town of St Andrews. Follow the Scottish coastline on a luxury coach and discover quaint fishing villages in the Kingdom of Fife.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 4 years|
What is included
Live commentary on board
Modern, air-conditioned coach
Digital Translations available to Download
Please ensure you bring your own face covering. Face coverings are mandatory in Scotland and will not be provided.
We recommend bringing:
· comfortable walking shoes
· waterproof jacket
· cold packed lunch (some food stops may be busy in the peak season and this will save more time for sightseeing)
...and don't forget your camera!
· Minimum age is 4 years
· Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
· Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on board the coach
· Service animals allowed
· Near public transportation
· If booster seat is required, please request at the time of booking
· Confirmation will be received at time of booking
· You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
· This tour will have a maximum of 47 passengers
Meeting Point Information
Your tour departs from outside the green Ensign Ewart pub, at 521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE.